About Me

DEAR ALL, Due to arrival of my another baby, i have insufficient time to take care of my business.Therefore, i'm doing CLOSING DOWN CLEARANCE. ALL of my items needs to go. Pls contact me for further mark down price. I'm sure u can never get cheaper price than these. Pls make ur payment before 1pm of these days in order for me to send the item on that day too. After sending ur item, i will give u ur tracking no. If u wish to have a receipt, pls inform me, or else i wont issue. Further details pls contact me, 0128866120 or email me at mothernkidsstore@gmail.com (but i prefer using email so that both of us will have a record)or add me at facebook with the gmail address above.

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Closing Down Clearance

Dear all,


I'm doing closing down clearance for ALL my items. Pls contact me (email or sms or call) for further markdown price. i'm sure u cant find any cheaper than these.


Earthlust stainless steel bottle


1L Ikebana & 1L Horse
Retail price RM70
Clearance Price RM55


20oz
Bottle 3, 5 (from left to right)
Bottle 3 - white poppy,
Bottle 5 - white peacock
natural steel color -cow parsley
limited edition - black flowers
Retail Price RM65
Clearance Price RM50




13oz 
Elephant & Frog
Retail Price RM55
Clearance Price RM40

No comments:

Post a Comment