About Me

DEAR ALL, Due to arrival of my another baby, i have insufficient time to take care of my business.Therefore, i'm doing CLOSING DOWN CLEARANCE. ALL of my items needs to go. Pls contact me for further mark down price. I'm sure u can never get cheaper price than these. Pls make ur payment before 1pm of these days in order for me to send the item on that day too. After sending ur item, i will give u ur tracking no. If u wish to have a receipt, pls inform me, or else i wont issue. Further details pls contact me, 0128866120 or email me at mothernkidsstore@gmail.com (but i prefer using email so that both of us will have a record)or add me at facebook with the gmail address above.

Monday 13 June 2011

The Cutest Baby Contest

Dear followers,

We're having a baby contest in facebook now. Pls add mothernkidsstore@gmail.com at facebook and join the contest now. Free entry fee. Contest due on 30 June 2011. For more info, u can check out at Kiddie Closet in Facebook at mothernkidsstore@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment